Jun 26, 2010

Me,Myself & I.

I may not be like what u want me to be.. Because it is definitely not me.. I may not be as handsome but there r someone else think i am.. I may not be as what u expect me to be.. I love being myseLf.. I'm not ur toy boy that u can undress & dress according to u.. I'm not what u see from the outside.. The real me is deep inside me where u have to find it out yourself.. I may be too self-centred.. But I dont care.. People talk about me means they all must envy me.. I may be selfish,well.. As a matter of facts,its me..u cant accept me,up to u.. I may fall being your world... But i didnt fall being the world to others who appreciates me.. U hate me..? I would love to hate u too..Then,it will be fair for both of us..but,its pointless shit to do..




Dont say im nice if u never actually talked to me..!!



Dont add me just because u think im cool..!!



Dont say im cooL just because of the music i listen to..!!



Don't say u like the music i listen to just attract me..!!



Don't ask me out when u don't know me..!!



Don't say u know me me over a few comments & chats..!!



Don't say im freak when im different..!!



Don't say im stupid when im smarter than u..!!



Don't actually like my bestfriends when u are not even my friend..!!



Don't say u care when u are so far away..!!



Don't make me happy when your words are not true..!!



Don't say goodbye when i need u..!!



Don't say that u miss me when that I wanna hear..!!



Don't say u love me when u dont..!!



Don't say im weak when I can break u..!!



Don't say u know when u have no idea..!!



Don't ignore when my hearts cry for u..!!



Don't bleed my heart when I love u..!!



Don't say u are lonely when u have me..!!



Never underestimate me..!!



Never judge me by looks..!!











Me Myself & I,



Falee Fadhli™...

0 comments:

Post a Comment